This reporting system is not for making general complaints. If you would like to make a complaint please click for further advice https://www.buckingham.ac.uk/about/handbooks/regulations-handbook/
University Security
  • 07860834802
Citizen Advice - Whoever you are, whatever the problem  free independent, confidential and expert advice 
Thames Valley Police
Family Services
Buckinghamshire Council

There are two ways you can tell us what happened