This reporting system is not for making general complaints. If you would like to make a complaint please click for further advice https://www.buckingham.ac.uk/about/handbooks/regulations-handbook/
There are many external agencies in Buckingham, Crewe and the surrounding area that can offer help if you prefer not to seek help from the University. If you click on the links they will take you to the recommended services. However if you or someone you know is in potential danger or requires urgent assistance please call
  • Police 999
  • NHS 111 for advice
  • Samaritans 116 233 for free

There are two ways you can tell us what happened